- Meet the Dept. - Information
- Technology Trouble Ticket
- Request Technology Resources
- Interactive Video Conferencing
- District Technology Policies
- Cloud Command
- Site Login
- Mitel Fax Lines
- Mitel Portal
- Technology Newsletters
- BYOD Parent Survey
You are here
TOP REASONS TO WORK FOR BRUSH SCHOOL DISTRICT RE 2(J)
- Location! A friendly warm community with great staff and environment.
- In addition to health insurance and other typical benefits, district employees have an outstanding retirement program and generous vacation and sick leave.
- RE 2(J) offers competitive salaries in many career fields.
Brush School District RE-2(J) is an equal opportunity educational institution and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability in its educational programs, activities, or employment.
JOB OPENINGS AND APPLICATION PROCESS
The District's staffing needs vary throughout the year. They include teaching, paraprofessional, transportation, food service, maintenance, support service, clerical and substitute positions. Find additional details, application instructions, and specific openings by clicking on this link SEARCH OPENINGS AND APPLY. As of March 1, 2012 our application process has been updated and the district no longer accepts paper applications. To apply on-line a computer is available at the district office. All employment offers require Board of Education approval.
If you are successfully hired - Congratulations on accepting a position with Brush School District! Below are the next steps you will take in order to finalize your employment:
- Schedule an appointment with the Human Resources Office to complete employment and payroll paperwork.
- Please bring proper identification to prove eligibility to work in the U.S. Most commonly used forms are as follows:
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID AND Social Security Card
- Driver’s License or State Issued ID AND Birth Certificate
- OR Current U.S. Passport
- Please bring a voided check with you for direct deposit authorization.
- If you are a licensed employee, you will need to bring your official transcripts and a copy of your teaching license.
If you are an instructional Paraprofessional, you will also need to bring your official transcripts to show highly qualified status for the position.
- Background Checks/Fingerprints
All classified employees of Brush School District are required to complete a background check and fingerprints. Fingerprint cards are available at the District Office. Fingerprint card must be returned to Human Resources before first day of employment.